It’s finally here!
You asked and it’s here. For all you lovely folks wanting to take your cake decorating skills to the next level,I am excited to now offer two different class options to meet your cake decorating needs.
– Custom One on One – Private class
– Perfect Tiers & Stacking – Group Class
These classes are designed for anyone who has mastered the basics of baking and would like to develop their cake decorating skills further.
Classes are for one day only from 10:00am to 4:00pm
Custom One on One $399
A private class for only one student. This class is based on what you would like to learn. You may make one payment of $399 or three payments of $133.
Perfect Tiers & Stacking $299
A group class for a maximum of four students. This class is based on my perfect tiers & stacking class outlined below. You may make one payment of $299 or two payments of $149.50.
Please note, all bookings are on a first pay basis only. Payment must be made in full 2 weeks before your scheduled class date.
Perfect Tiers & Stacking
Class will include:
– Working with one real cake and one dummy cake.
– Learning how to get perfectly level cake layers, fill and ganache a cake.
– Learning how to cover your tiers with fondant and achieve a smooth finish and sharp edges.
– Learning how to cover a cake board with fondant, dowel, stack a 2 tiered cake and decorate with fresh flowers.
– Drinks and light snacks will be provided but please bring your own lunch.
– Sharing business tips including pricing, packaging, delivery and any other cake related questions you may have.
– All class materials will be provided.
– Class will be held in Suwanee, GA 30024.
Your place on the class is reserved and booked from the time your initial payment is made. However, if the balance payment is not received 2 week prior to your scheduled class date, your place will become available for others to book. Your initial payment is non refundable if your place is lost due to late payment of the outstanding balance.
If you book less than 2 weeks before your preferred class date, full payment is required.
I am unable to offer any refunds should you decide to cancel or are unable to attend your class. However, I will do my best to place you in a future class. You must email me no later than 7 days prior to your schedule class date if you are unable to attend or all monies paid will be forfeited.
Any rescheduled/make up class must be taken within 2 months of your booking or all monies will be forfeited.
In the unlikely event I have to cancel a class, a full refund will be given for the cost of the class only.
Please contact me for available class dates and to book a spot. I look forward to hearing from you! Contact me